I Wanna be a Fish

I wanna be a fish,
She said in a sesame smoked voice.
I wanna swim with a swish
And explore the  void of blueness where
The choice is limitless
Fish swish, I wish.
I wish to swish like a fish.

I wanna sea adventure,
She said in a panicked but punctuated whisper.
I want to escape into the ever
Past the choral and barnacles where
The down is bottomless.
Adventurous escape into the ever.
A Forever adventurous escape.

I don't wanna be an eel.
She looked down her elongated and
Natural aubergine form.
I don't like how this feels;
This body has to undulate with
its continuous fin.
I don't wanna feel like an eel.
I wanna swish like a fish. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design