School Poetry: Retrospective - Careers

Careers


I was a singing sensation.
An international star.
Sang boy band ballads;
Fans flocked from afar.
I was pop chart famous;
A platinum selling record deal.
When I left school,
That’s what life was like for me.

Then I became a wrestler
When muscles made me hard.
Named ‘The Mad Mauler’
I fought through out the world.
But sadly I was banned
For a move called ‘Cut Free’.
When I got bigger,
That’s what life was like for me.

I decided to be dangerous
Become a pirate all-at-sea.
Stealing and a-looting,
Known everywhere as Mad MacDee.
But soon I was wanted,
A big dollar capture fee.
So I abandoned ship
As life got too hard for me.

Now I’m a teacher
With wild lives left behind.
Hoping the authorities
Will think I’m too hard to find.
I enjoyed being a singer
And a wrestler was fun to be.
But now pretty words
Is what life’s about for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design